Great for Popcorn Shrimp!
51/60 counts, 61/70 counts or 71/90 counts
1Lb. Bag, Frozen
Peeled & Deveined
LET'S MAKE POPCORN SHRIMP!!
- 400g White shrimp
- Pinch of Salt and pepper
- Dry breadcrumbs, as needed
- Vegetable oil, as needed
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 6T. all-purpose flour
- 2T. Water
- 2 Eggs
- 4T. Tomato ketchup
- 4T. Mayonnaise
- Pat dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together ★ to create the dipping sauce.
- Mix together ☆ to create the coating for the shrimp then dip each shrimp into the mixture.
- Coat each shrimp with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil to 350 Fahrenheit. Fry shrimp for a few minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
【Sake of the Month】Asahiyama Junmai
Asahiyama Junmai excels in balance, with a quick clean finish. Refreshing chilled, full of flavor neat or gently warmed. It pairs well with Ebi with Chili Sauce, Pork Kimchee, spicy food as well as all types of Japanese cuisine.
Brewery: Asahi Brewery
Rice: Niigata Rice
Polishing Rate: 65%
Toji: Yoshihiko Anzawa
Serve Chilled or Room Temperature